Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Epiphany



Right now im currently in the writing process im workin on several projects mainly the mixtape Shades of Blu. Wait did i say mixtape i meant to say album Shades of Blu;anyway me changing Shades of Blu to an album made me realize that now im a mixtape short and an album up.

Which means the album needs a mixtape which means i gotta write one to inrtoduce the album.HMMMM this got me thinking about my original mixtape like the first mixtape ever, My first mixtape ever was entitled Sitting on The three train and i wanted to release it but i didnt think the world was ready but now i think its time.

The mixtapes is basically about my life since the ending of senior year all the way till now. By the way im two years removed from highschool so this should be fun lol. Throughout all them years one thing remained consatnt. Every mother loving day I get on the three train, weekends included. AT one point i was living on the three train but i'll save that for the mixtape. Just be on the lookout i want to re touch it up and release because i think the music in that era of time might have been my hardest and maybe my realest and i kno the fans would love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment