Friday, January 28, 2011

Listening to music cause mines is coming soon



im not ahser roth but i love college
Gettin’ brain in the library cause I love knowledge
When you use your Medulla Oblongata
And give me scoliosis until I comatoses
And do it while I sleep yeah a little osmosis
And that’s my commandment you ain’t gotta ask Moses


really kanye...really Blaine

lately i been listening to music beacuse when i write i dont listen to anything...
hint hint (i been writing)

I got some projects lined up and first is Penthouse suite...this project could easily be an album like im talking industry album but the first one is always free...

look for it late march twenty eleven

its free cause im trying to get ya'll hooked so ya'll will never leave, cause really nobody does it better than me lol. Penthouse suite is actually a story about a young man named Chris who used his talents to find success.Dealing with success is what the story/ music is about; the changes that he goes through from living in public housing to the penthouse how will that change affect his mind, his freinds, girls, money,can he handle it?,...what will you give to get it and how far will you go to keep it????

I mean anybody whose sucessful will tell you the corporate world or white collar world is the same thing as the gutter or blue collar world just with fancier shoes

find out young chris decisions in Penthouse Suite... (Sweet)


by the way i said i been listening to music





for the ladies gigiddy

No comments:

Post a Comment