Thursday, October 1, 2015

Jeezy announces his own Champagne Brand (Drops single Gold Bottles)


By Emmaunel C.M

Jeezy will be developing his very own new luxury champagne brand. The new project will be called “Project Gold Bottles,” which inspired Jeezy’s recently released song “Gold Bottles,” off his forthcoming album Church in the Streets. The new champagne brand is expected to be released in 2016. Jeezy previously partnered up with Ken Austin, the founder Tequila Avion, as the tequila brand’s multicultural advisor and will continue that role.

“I have long loved high-end tequila and champagne and this love has inspired me to create a rich, full bodied champagne that represents my passion. I am fortunate to have a partner like Ken whose entrepreneurial track record includes my favorite ultra-premium tequila,” said Jeezy. “Ken has a deep understanding of the drinks space and several luxury categories that I know will be invaluable to growing this business. I look forward to bringing a luxury champagne to my fellow artists and fans in the near future.”


The ATL veteran’s forthcoming album will drop Nov. 13. He already released the tracks “God,” followed by “Pastor Young’s Letter” and then “Church in These Streets” off the LP. Every Sunday, Jeezy will be releasing new music as part of his #SundayService campaign. While the Thug Motivation 101 rapper supply fans with new tunes, he’s also been very vocal about the presidential race. In a recent interview he expressed his views on Donald Trump and if he’s fit hold down the white house.

“I don’t think he’s capable of being the commander-in-chief. He has the ego, but he doesn’t have the charisma,” said Jeezy. “Sometimes other things outweigh money…I don’t think he’s a leader. I think he’s a great businessman, but I don’t think he’s a leader.”



No comments:

Post a Comment