Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Best Of The Best Mixtape : The New Stars


Are you a Megastar 

Best of the Best is a monthly mixtape that gives fans a mixtape with the best artist in the game (major and indie) on a leveled platform to showcase their music and be heard. In partnership with God Era Music, Black RollingStones, Thisis50 and MTV, here's a chance to meet some of the artist who made Vol. 1 a smash hit.

Before we start we want to give a major shout out to C Styles he's an A&R for Coke Boys &; the Senior Marketing Director for Coke Boys South.  Check out the video 10 rules on how to get in the game. He showed a lot of love with the mixtapes drops and showing support. Huge Thanks and Props to him.



TAMBA KONGOH
TAMBA KONGOH represents Maryland and is one of the best out of the DMV music scene..  As a matter of fact his album 1st SAMPLE showcase his talent as the best rap musician in Hip hop providing street anthems such as PARANOIA, melodic tunes like "DO u..?" and the Rep your culture track THIS THAT AFRICAN produced by Atlanta-super-producer, Mikewillmadeit.




MIKE D MONTANNA

Young Mike D Montanna is straight outta Harlem and has consistently been grinding and perfecting his craft. He's been building his  fan base and feels now
is the time to shake up his city and the 
music industry with his unique harlem 
swag and his undeniable affinity for riding beats and making great music. Peep his song Harlem below and make sure you play it at high volumes.



Coolin Cam



Coolin Cam The Young T- MAC of the game...his bars and style is as nice as a self alley opp off the back board. Coolin Cam has been killing the streets with his mixtape N.D.O. (No Days Off) and is back for more previewing his songs from his new mixtape Roses on the Dashboard exclusively on Best Of The Best mixtape. Salute to the Street King Coolin Cam.



June Drama 



June Drama a man thats about that action. His latest single Come at Your Wake Feat A Thug lets those who beef with him that after they body you they'll come to your wake and send a few more shots to ya. Peep the graphic video below



Lynette AKA Harlem 


Born in Harlem in the early 80s (Hints to her stage name Harlem) Lynette "Harlem" Brown knew from an early age that she wanted to grace the stage and entertain people through music. Although she realized her dream career at an early age, It wasn't until she heard the singer/actress Brandy Norwood's song "I Wanna Be Down" that got her to began her chase to enter the world of entertainment. Although she had many unsuccessful ventures to get her start, she doesn't see them as such. Harlem likes to  refer to unsuccessful attempts as her paid dues. She feels that her failures were personal and professional life lesson. She says she is now in the place God meant for her to be in before she reaches a high level of success that she is sure she will achieve. She is now introducing herself to the world with her first single written by her title "I Won't". Its a genre of music she likes to refer to as Jamerican music. What is Jamerican music? Harlem says, Its an American flow with Caribbean rhythms!!! 



Sun God



Born Melvin Green AKA Sun GOD was born in Jamaica West Indies and migrate to Harlem U.S. at an early age His passion for music and poetry has open his vision to see life from a much deeper level above the common norms of everyday reality. While walking on 125 street Harlem N.Y. He heard a firery hip hop track blazing  from a car speaker  and decide he have to get that CD right away. Not realizing that the infamous A- thugga was on his music grind and the introduction was introduce to his music label “Black Rolling Stones” and Megastar production.



9 Munce


Born and raised in nyc with Caribbean roots Nyn munce comes with a sound that could have only been forged in the melting pot itself. His versatility is hard to categorize but is definitely a distinct combination of hip contemporary rap and classic gritty underground lyricism giving him the ability to blur the lines between old school new school as well as commercial and conscious rap music. He is currently featured on the black rolling stones catalog as will be releasing an ep summer of 2016.




World Peace





Is an artist and a poet who likes to show it...ahhh see what i did there. But nah World Peace def has a spiritual vibe about him check his bio...
Native to the earth.
Where I Come from inside my mother womb.
I'm a son of a widow.
"I grew up listening to a lot of music." I'm a 70's baby".
I listen to the last poets.
Rakim, Big Daddy Kane, Biggie Smalls, 2Pac, Nas, Lord Finest.
I get rhythm from my pop, and my style from my grand dad Harry Starling from Panama.
I'm not creating or reinventing the wheel. 
I'm just adding on to the different layers of the wheel.
And that's the music I bring.
A message that's universal. Me telling the story in my own way, in my own words.
I don't just do music. 
I write stories poems etc.
I want to give thanxx to all, specially my wife for helping me in my trial and tribulations and my little man Za!
I love my new family and the one's that are on the way

I say peace and love to you all. Shout to my family and everyone who support me, I return the love.


A Thug 


His passion for music runs deep, strengthened by his life experiences and growth. Using trial and tribulation, A Thug has perfected his grind as well as his business sense and drive to reach his full potential as artist and business man. Here his hit single Baddie Queen 



RebelwitaCause


AND HERE YOU GO 

 Rebalwitacause: a brooklyn born Mc Founder of homeless
wreckordz.....rebalvision llc....concious, hiphop...artist ....Nu new
york movement leader........youtube page blakksmoke_channel
.....soundcloud rebalwitacause page instagram darealrebal. ....


Blakk Jakk: Brooklyn born MC....homeless wreckordz artist....

No comments:

Post a Comment