Tuesday, November 14, 2017

XXXTentacion says he was assaulted by Migos outside of his hotel in Los Angeles.






XXXTentacion says he was assaulted by Migos outside of his hotel in Los Angeles.

The Florida rapper made the claims Monday night on Instagram, stating the trio had jumped him and pulled out a gun. XXX claims he was with his girlfriend and a friend during the incident.

“They jumped me […] Nobody gave the respect of a one-on-one,” he says in the video. “[…] I’m just letting y’all know for now that I’m a man before anything, and I’m gonna take my fucking ass-beating like a man, nigga, and I’m gonna carry myself like a man. This shit don’t affect me, and you niggas gonna lose money [for] fucking with me.”

You can see in the video that XXX sustained several injuries to his face; however, the Florida rapper says he was surprised Migos didn't do more damage considering all the shit-talking he did.

“After all the shit I’ve been talking, how the fuck you ain’t shoot me?” he says. “[…] He was scared to fight me one-on-one. These niggas were scared to fight me! Y’all niggas like 35! I ain’t mad because I got 35-year-olds afraid to fight me […] Migos just gave me free clout.”

No comments:

Post a Comment