Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Blaine N SHow= DeadFli

We was in the Stew mixing up the medicine




Just left the STew dropping some medicine as usual and I gotta say My boi SHow2fli is nice lol.Just did a track with him called Beuaty Queen,so definitely be on the lookout for that cause it's Crack lol. I also finished up a track called Dr. Strange and thats prolly gone end up on my project Mr. Oxymoron.

The whole concept of the mixtape is how people including myself are living contradictions. Hence where living Oxymorons. Eventhough I'm only nineteen through the expereinces i've been through and the crap i've seen i almost feel like I'm fifty. Hence I am a young old man!!!! Get it!!!! If not give it time. I got a few tracks I got to leak to ChrisDOt anyway so stay tuned and be amazed. The magical David Blaine is coming to your town.Here are some examples




No comments:

Post a Comment