Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Return of The Chosen





Yea im officially back on my blogging and I must say it feels pretty good. I feel alot of chaos is currently going on in my life and when I sit here and write its all good. I get to clear my thoughts and put it out there for anyone to read. I throw it out there just to see if other people feel the same way and are going through the same siuation.


Recently I have been going through issues of self control,organiztaion,and finding a balnce between God,Music,Freinds,and Girlfreinds. It's proven more difficult then I thought.Iono have you ever felt you bit off more than you can chew???? Well thats how I feel. I made a decision at a time where I didnt understand all that comes with that decision and now im suffering from my ignorance. O well we cant go back in time we can only focus on our future. My close freinds have drifted slightly and it always sucks when that has happens but I feel it a neccesarry. Even I myself have drifted but because I just need time to myself to better myself. So if Im not talking to you at the moment dont take it personal or write me off as a true freind i just need time to organize and just work on myself. Every Mon,wed., and Friday Ima be hitting the gym and the studio.



OOOOOOOO SNAP I said the Studio yea the studio is back open and big things are happening. Demevolist is back on the rise rebuilding after some interesting events. Theres a project in the works something bout Demev Reloadeding lol (MATRIX)...Swiss and I talked about it and who knows I might have a few tracks on that so look out for that I'll def post that up when its done. In the absence of Mr. HaMileton i just been goin on his blog starting controversey trying to keep the dream alive."I'm an asshole the good kind lol".(ChrisDOt) your a funny dude man chuck will be back probably...eventually...hopefully. ANyway yea Ima be chilling its glad to be back cause i was on a real chill flow dont belive me check some of the pics...O yea and part of me be organizied means Ima drop my blogs consistently every Monday ,Wednesday and Friday so yea im done...













Man on the moon alone I go crazy but why be alone cause it makes me stronger

2 comments:

  1. :)....
    whats up man!...
    just checkin in!...
    you talked to swiss?..
    wht he say?(if u can share)
    AMY!(aim me)

    chrisdotrivera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well they got mad music on the low and there gonna put it out they just ironing out the kinks and trying get stuff together...It's kinda crazy the way things r looking especially with CHuck awol but holla at me sometime this weekend artisteflow@gmail.com and I'll get you the offifcial story

    ReplyDelete