Friday, December 25, 2009

Mr. oxymoronic holidays

Happy holidays to all!

Things have been on the up and up. I finally have a release date for Mr. Oxymoron my first solo project shall be released on January 26th 2010. I picked this date because that is when my soon to be favorite game Mass Effect 2 will be released. Knowing myself if I dont finish the project by then it will never get finshed.

Fire First entertainment the label I co-own with my cousin is expanding at a rather nice pace. We have been thinking about adding two artist. One of the artist is multi-talentesd and also produce beats, which we really need. This free time I have now that school is over allows me precious time to hit the gym, finish my project, and come up with diferent marketing stategies for my career. If you here me on the next instalment of NBA 2k then know my plan worked lol.

Currently i been chilling with this chick (she knows who she is), and i must say i'm quite taken with her. I might play it cool like I have been or i might let the beast comeout and take her places she has never been. Either way I'm enjoying are time together. Anyway thats enough blogging. Happy Holidays Blitzes time to watch more basketball.

No comments:

Post a Comment