Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Normalacy v. Mr. Oxymoron



Well no doubt you might have heard big bro Chuck Hammy just released a new project entilted Normalacy.

http://usershare.net/vj9u0rr2vs7

The project was dope but as I listen to it i know my projects goes ten times harder. Talk is cheap so I guess we'll all find out Jan. 26th when I cash in, and the Moron drops and hits ya in the head like Vonage. I mean everytime i hear Normalacy I touch up my songs waiting to hit the boothe on the fourth of January so i can finish mastering it and get it to the public a.s.a.p.

Chuck said the day we graduated from high school that we where no longer freinds, and he would no longer treat us (me and my cousin T. Stewart A.K.A Project Aim)as students but as competetion. Knowing the truthfulness in his statement i dont plan to bow out but to go a billion times harder than everyone including him, stand with me or die.

As far as my association i been on my Kudi flow i have no freinds keep it a hundred like im back on my loner flow.Like i got dudes i look out for and home girls i mess with but i'm in this me myself and I state of mind until I'm where i want to be. To keep it a hundred I'm sick as hell and i will prolly die way before my time. O well you play the cards you where given i dont belive in fate so im pick up and get some better cards.



The Eye of God



Blaine out

No comments:

Post a Comment