Thursday, December 11, 2014

K. Michelle Reveals Relationship with Idris Elba, Claims "He Has His Ratchet Side"



K. Michelle visited the Wendy Williams show and true to form, she held nothing back when it came to revealing the intimate details of her life. From her plastic surgery (she had fat removed from her stomach and injected into her butt) to her past experience with abuse.

But the most shocking of her revelations was her 8-month relationship with Idris Elba.
"I met him at the Soul Train Awards and we just clicked," K. Michelle said.

K. Michelle admits that the majority of her album Anybody Wanna Buy A Heart is about her stint with Elba, including her hit single, "Maybe I Should Call."

"There was a situation. He has a child and I'm not going to get in the way of that. Y'all not gonna call me the home wrecker, call me any of that," she told Wendy. "Me, I desire a lot of attention and time and when there's a newborn, you have to give your time and attention to [them]"

"When I met him, I did find out that he had a woman," she confesses. "But I did not know they still had that situation. So I kind of looked up and saw that I was the side chick."
Despite the ups and downs of their relationship, K. Michelle says that there are no hard feelings between her and her former lover.
"Through it all, he has remained a gentleman," she said.

Girrrrl....



No comments:

Post a Comment