Saturday, November 15, 2014

Listen To Vado's latest release " I Know"

Listen to Vado's latest release "I Know".



We The Best's own Vado has been keeping the streets fed with various remixes these past few months, but tonight he’s changing it up and hitting us with an all new original cut called “I Know”.

Produced by Dolla Bill Kidz, the track will presumably live on Vado’s next project, which is still untitled, but on the way. The release comes a few weeks after hearing Vado’s latest remix to Dej Loaf’s buzzing single “Try Me”.

Check out the new street banger and let us know what ya think!

[Via RapRadar]

Quotable Lyrics:

The streets late, my feet pace
Been a supplier like umpire's that sweep base
My peeps ate, two O’s on each plate
I string ‘em in every loop hole like my sneaks lace

No comments:

Post a Comment