Thursday, January 15, 2015

Fizzle Faze- HIP HOP IS STILL ALIVE AND ITS KICKING ASS


UMMMM 2015 all those upcoming artist of 2014 are here and there kicking ass...like Madara vs the shinobi alliance ass...Nas is a legend and i love him but he def was wrong about HIP HOP BEING DEAD...here's a couple words from one of the featured artist of 2014 Faze AKA Tavon Rowe then peep the heat...if you don't listen to this you a lame and you aint real cause them bars will ressurect and change whatever mood you in...

words from FAZE

"First off, happy new year peeps. I wish all of you, whether you've left the group or nah (yeah, I said it) nothing but peace, good health, and prosperity this 2015. I would like to finally, after years of getting my shit together, present you with a track that I recorded a couple months back. I have always been writing and will never stop writing. Hope you guys enjoy it, and please share it with someone if you can. Whether on your own timelines or just referring someone to it, I will forever be in your debt. ‪#‎FizzleFridays‬ is back with a vengeance baby!! Enjoy, and as awlays, comments and thoughts are very much welcome. Mad love"

Faze

Tay Beats on the production he's definitely getting a shout out this year...he forever been slacking though. I've  been trying to get a beat for years but that's another story for another day

No comments:

Post a Comment