Friday, April 10, 2015

Kanye West: "I Knew Ralph [Lauren] Was My Daddy!"

That now viral photo of Kanye West and Ralph Lauren backstage at the Ralph Lauren showwas one of the most popular images during NYFW. But what did Ralph and Kanye talk about?





In a new New York Times articleJon Caramanica divulged new information about the process of making Kanye's adidas line plus the conversation Kanye and Ralph had. 
"Do you know what he said when he did that? ‘This is my son,'" Kanye told the New York Times. "And I was thinking, 'I knew it! I knew Ralph was my daddy!'"


Kanye also talked about his past frustrations with the fashion industry and revealed that he frequently meets with a doctor who focuses on anger management, adding that he's "not angry anymore."


For over a decade, the rap superstar has made music that pushes boundaries, courts controversy and divides critics. Now, the man who has compared himself to Jesus and Steve Jobs just wants to make clothes for the masses.

Check out Kanye West latest single ALL DAY


Karizza Sanchez

No comments:

Post a Comment