Friday, May 22, 2009

Dr.Jeckle and Mr. Hyde

What goes up must come down pretty much describes the type of day I had. It starts off normal and then went straight to Hel00l.Then when things are normal again i have to access the damage that happend when i was in Hell. You dont follow hmmm I wake up thank god for another day (Good). I then fall off my bed hit my head and break my glasses (Bad). I take a shower (good). A cold shower no hot water in the Pj's (BAD). I see Chuck get snuffed on worldstar (mad plays by the way das a record amount of plays in such a short time WTF).I finsh writing the last track to my mixtape. (good). I go to the studio and due to bullshyt the studio is closed indefinately (WTF UGLY). I'm mad hungry I go to this Chiken N Waffle's joint drop twenty five bucks on food for me and my dude (cool). I later regretted that because the food tasted like strawberry infected vagina (nasty). I go home play a game of 2k9 wit my Dj he bussed my ass then my 2k9 broke (tite). Still hungry cause I aint finsh my food check the fridge no food...dead tite shoulda spent that twenty five on some food for the house, its cool tho I got bread was gone get some chinese but then they started shootin so I was like CHILL.... I'm bored alone and tired of living under the law of my parents but it's either there way or the highway (smh sigh) so I'm alone in my room day dreaming about some good ass pussy and a vacation I get a call from My nigga Court and he got vacation plans but I aint got no bread ( not yet bout to hit the block chill)...well ok pussy is free never should have to pay for that...I start a few cconvos wit a few joints but it dosent happen I'm officially fucking tite...seen star trek for free( cool) missed rehearsal for The rapathon...SMH

Ok i kno... i kno... I just threw a bitch fit but I just had to get this shyt off my chest. Im good, im good. Now I'ma meditate and go into my zen like mindstate...I dont think listening to Eminime's Relapse is helping so I may switch To jadakiss The last Kiss and do wild push ups. By the way I'm getting brolic I feel the muscles coming in ima deck the dog shyt out of somebody or fuck the shyt out of some model looking chick by the way them pics of rihanna and cassie are official that made everything betta lol ... no I didnt whack off I just admired the beauty and the booty lol peace.




Ima jus comeback harder

1 comment:

  1. 1. LMFAO STRAWBERRY INFECTED VAGINA?? HOW U KNOW WHAT THAT TASTES LIKE? and 2. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED WITH THE STUDIO???? aim me asap mr. blaine

    ReplyDelete