Monday, May 18, 2009

Long timne no blog

I actually wrote a blog a minute ago but my internet did some wildness when I typed it and it somehow didnt save. Afta that weirdness happened I just wasn't in blog mode for a minute...since I aint got no music up yet i jus figure i'd give a shout to out to my mixtape the Three train it should be finsihed this friday...by the way this friday ima put up six songs to the additional songs on my page enjoy my second mixtape is droppin on my b-day NOvember ninth its called Blackout...iv'e benn drinking lol love happy hour by the way at bars, and lounges I been pimpin anyway check out some of the tune and be sure to comeback on friday cause I been going in for ya the fans and for the love...ugh oh I feel a Drake quote "The cars, the money, the hoes."

http://www.myspace.com/kingdpresentsfolkmusic

1 comment:

  1. i want a signed copy of the mixtape !
    make it special too ;-)

    ReplyDelete