Sunday, May 3, 2009

"Sigh"

Poetry flow

Cool,calm,collective,
reserved,mild tempered, relaxed,
chill...

Im finished playing stupid
while these fools play the same game
then they fuss and complain
i laugh and attain
peace of mind

I have finnally submitted to truth...the definition of stupid

1. Slow to learn or understand; obtuse.
2. Tending to make poor decisions or careless mistakes.
3. Marked by a lack of intelligence or care; foolish or careless.

"When I was a child I spoke as a child I understood as a child I thought as a child; but when I became a man I put away childish things." I look at some of my fellow associates and realize I cannot surround myself with people who are unfoucused,have no purpose, or enslave themselves to things and people who do not allow them to grow.I'm officially done with the horse shit. I'm officially cutting people off and if you feel some type of way,you feel the love aint the samejust know you did it to yourself. I didn't cut you off you cut yourself off. I cant continue to allow people to slow me down, with their own insecurities, problems, and careless mistake. If you cant swim or at least make an effort to stay afloat then why should i throw you a raft? you can drown and watch me laugh as the pressure and water collapse your lungs.

Dont think i'm just talking to others I also understand that in the definition of stupid it also mentions carelssness or poor decisions, which I suffer from, but not anymore. I'm improving to be a better person and just like in Claude Brown's situation for that to happen I need to remove myself from my eniviroment and from people thas not helping me out.

"This lost boy get's fly without Peter Pan"-Drake

By the way all this anger and frustration that is transformed into aggresion is being alleviated by home girls Michelle & Keisha much love towards ya'll. I just been working out, writing songs, and thinking and I wanted to go on record and say
ya'll our both so beautiful...


so beautiful - musiq soulchild

I'm out

1 comment:

  1. aww D, you know we got you. Do what you gotta do to stay floatin, I'm right there with ya

    ReplyDelete