Thursday, May 28, 2009

Intruder ALERT



Someones been intruding, who could it be???
The theif steals thy mind and intrudes thy thoughts.
Stealing thy time thy life thy speech
she steals what I cherish the most
There is an intruder and it takes what it wants
so ima goner if I am what she wants
...Ight lets cut the poetry shyt i shud stick to rapping ( gotta hear some of sunshines new shyt) Neway deadass tho theres an intruder whose this mystery girl ?






She's such a dork 2 lol nah she a g tho she be frontin i saw her getting lite and talking bout ice cream,kitchens,kittens.



well now u know what school she goes 2 lol...
only the crew knows who she really be i thik i gotta reinform Aim tho lol he's always late on these things...Chuck quote...n I'm sorry I shud have given u a choice to decline going to the most awesomne party there are three parties coming up tho all the same weekend fri-sund different spots i think its the last week in june and the first week in july so das six parties lol.(holla at me AIM)

Back to this intruder, Damn!!!!....I hope this isn't what they call infatuation. I dead kick it wit this joint like Judo and now she takin ova my thoughts oh no...damn this ia afta i told people i was gone be on my bachelor flow lol...who knows ima chill for a min but she is mos def on the tops list of joints i'd go in on. I go in so opposite of soft lol bout to hit her up. Lol here goes the singing voice....I like her yes I do,... I crawl through fire just for yooouuuu I just hope you never ask me tooooo cause then ima be hot like my rhymes

lol bout to hit her up dead ass tho peacington

No comments:

Post a Comment