Monday, May 25, 2009

Hell yea

I love this song



You know I had an awesome weekend and the way things where going I really needed one. My spectacular weekend started off in an unlikely place...Me and my pops was chilling in a Jimbo's and we talked...and we kinda got to know and understand each other a bit which felt good. Then something weird happened he gave me $ 700 bucks...YES!!!! lol I went shopping bought like three pairs of sneakes four pairs of jeans and a whole bunch of shorts.




After that we copped some movies from Block buster and watched it on the huge flat screen... Good day but the next dat was even betta...

It's Sunday about 6:30 p.m and Mont a.k.a Dj Spa hit me up and he asked if I could be dressed in like 25 mins to go to a party in Long Island

DJ SPA & Court







I knew I was in there I got dressed it was a formal so it was all good suit tie vest Fedora YEEEAAA!!!! sorry Terrence woulda invited u but u was at work and i got invited last minute.OMG that party was live like it was alot of estrogen in the room them girls was so bad i thought we all was in hell lol.


The dudes serving the drinks was mad cool to like they knew i was underage and they hooked a nigga up I had 2 screwdriver,a shirley temple(non-alcholic),vanila vodka and coke, and a shot of petrone YEAA!!! There was peeps from T-Dot,ATL,New Jersey,Ny,and Florida...The place look like a scence from The Roc Boys but the party was like Green Lights I had to much fun...Bagged two spanish joint, Mont got this ill caribean joint wit the jumbo cake and Court and Chaz bagged these hella thick joints from New Jersey, Chaz girlfreind is gonna be tight lol.

John Legend “Green Light” Featuring Andre 3000 NEW MUSIC VIDEO


Lol To much fun but something also happened before the party that was blog worthy...Ight we was wit Tenisha, and Michelle and they had to pick up one of they freinds deep downtown...So its around the time where afternoon becomes night and the sky was purplish pink which was cool because you could really see the stars. So I looked out the window out of the whip we was in and as looked up like I could see all the tall skyscrapers and as soon as I looked up jadakiss ft. Mary J. Blidge Grind Hard played from my Zune and I got ultra inspired.Like looking at the scenerey being dressed up in the whip and hearing the hook "we grind hard to play harder" like all the shit I was going through or went through would be all worth it when I make it. I was gone say if but I got to much skill and talent not to grind hard and make it... That momemnt was almost as good as the party minus the almpst assured car accident following Tenisha almost caused us to get in...I really thought it was over we was in a ditch and everything but thas anotha stiry for anotha time lol.




1 comment:

  1. GOOD ! You need a break from life's bullshit ! I approve completely.

    ReplyDelete