Thursday, March 19, 2015

Charles Hamilton NY Raining (All Versions)




The Return

I must say I always admired Charles Hamiltons ability to be a real musician...I seen him add the keyboard notes to the intro song on The Pink LavaLamp "Music" and I remember just  being in such an awe of the way it seemed like the music was the soundtrack of his life...there was highs and lows but there was so much soul...I see a bit of that talent and soul in Charles Hamilton's latest single that was featured on the hit TV show Empire last night. There was always a catchiness to his tracks wether they where hit or miss and that is present as well. Wether its the piano, the tight sample, the candidness of the verses, or Rita Ora on the hook, one if not all of those things will catch the ear of the average listener. For the experienced listener though, this track is golden. Check the vids below to the lyric video and piano cover versions of the single.




No comments:

Post a Comment