Wednesday, March 11, 2015

"COKE"S PLAN" Mixtape Review BILLZ RAW X E MILLZ


"It's Like I Hear RIP Everyday" 

That statement made on track five of the Billz Raw X E Millz Coke's Plan sets the tone for this mixtape. Coke's Plan paints an excellent Picasso of what its like to come up in a cold world without guidance, and your only friends and mentors is the streets and the shady characters that come with the street life. Tracks like "They Took My Bro,  Streets don't LUV Me, No Way Out, ONLY Sqwad,  &; Will You Still Love Me", are all tracks that people who came up in the ghetto &  the projects, will definitely feel.

The honesty, brutality, the reality of these tracks remind me of NWA when they first came out. One of the dopiest tracks on the tape is "F*ck Her All The Time", "All I Know","Headshots" and "THE END". I can definitely see single potential with those tracks.  Check out the tape and let me know what ya'll think... A lot of the bangers are towards the end of the tape...my only gripe with Coke's Plan would be the pacing of the tape. Overall i give Coke's Plan a solid 8/10 and I'm looking forward to more from E Millz & BILLZ RAW and we'll definitely keep ya'll posted when they drop more heat.


1 comment:

  1. BEST MIXTAPE I HEARD CAN RELATE TO MOST OF IT BILLZRAW N E MILLZ KILLED THIS WHOLE MIXTAPE #670COKEBLOCK #COKEWORLD #COKEMULA

    ReplyDelete