Tuesday, September 30, 2014

50 CENT'S SON MARQUISE JACKSON SAYS 50 WILL NEVER BE HALF THE FATHER FLOYD IS TO HIM

Unless you've been living under a rock, you know 50 Cent and Floyd Mayweather hate one another's guts. In recent headlines, he and Floyd Mayweather got into a beef that had gotten out of hand on Instagram and Twitter. Mayweather called 50 irrelevant and since, 50 shaded Floyd about everything from him not being able to read to his ex being with Nelly, but it turns out Floyd isn't the only one who hates 50.
"I hate my dad, I hate him so much! He's disappointed me so many times", an angry Marquise Jackson told us.
50 and Marquise's relationship is very complicated. 50 can't stand Marquise's baby momma and because of that, he's been absent the majority of his son's life.
"Who needs him? He was never there when I needed him the most. My dad will never be half the father Floyd is to me", added Marquise when questioned about his relationship with Floyd days after posting a photo of him and the undisputed champ hanging out on his Facebook account.

No comments:

Post a Comment