Sunday, September 28, 2014

NEW Charles Hamilton X Y. Rome Collabo "Oh My My"


I promised  ya'll that FDA was gonna be for the future of the music industry there was so much talent in that school particularly room 335...So what happens when you add two MCS from the A on they way to radio play collaborating today something special for ya'll. Two of the artist to watch in 2014 Charles Hamilton & Y.Rome and the mad Producer Kal El Beats (Steve Nieves) came together to bless us with a new track called "Oh My My". 

Recorded in the famous Bad Boy Studios see what that Vinyl Pop & Splitzvlle Tag Team sound like...touching on everything from police brutality to owing money and getting paid...over a nice Erykah Badu sample... Check it out and share the track as we here at thisisblaine.blogspot look forward to more collabos









No comments:

Post a Comment