Sunday, September 14, 2014

Beyonce is about to drop baby number 2




Social media is swirling with pregnancy rumors after a clip from the concert features Jay Z changing the line 'I replace it with another one' to 'pregnant with another one' in the song 'Beach is Better.'
Reps for Jay Z and Beyoncé did not return requests for comment.

The hip-hop power couple, already the parents of 2-year-old Blue Ivy, have been dogged by divorce rumors for months.

But Jay Z’s tantalizing word play in Paris has changed the conversation — at least for now.

Blue Ivy Carter is seen with her power-couple parents Jay Z and Beyoncé onstage during the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards last month.

The couple’s two-night stint abroad, which came to a close Saturday night at the Stade de France, is being filmed for an upcoming HBO special, according to People magazine.

It was not immediately clear if Jay Z dropped more pregnancy hints during the Saturday night concert.

But he did reveal to the crowd that Blue Ivy was conceived in the City of Light.

eyoncé and Jay Z perform together in Paris during their 'On the Run' tour.
“We love Paris,” Jay Z said.

“It’s special to us because we got engaged here and this is where baby Blue was conceived.”

Before the show was over, the pair engaged in an onstage love fest.

Beyoncé has spoken often about her love of being a mother.

“I’m your biggest fan. I love you," a teary-eyed Beyoncé, 33, said while staring into the eyes of her husband.

Jay Z replied: “Greatest entertainer in the world. I love her. She's my wife.”

In the past, Beyoncé has been open about her fondness for motherhood.

Having a daughter “just gives you purpose and all of the things that my self-esteem was associated with, it’s all completely different,” the singer said during an interview with Anderson Cooper in 2012.

“I realized why I was born and more than anything all of the things I want to pass onto my child and the best way of doing that is not by preaching or telling her but showing her by example, which is one of the reasons I’m here.”

No comments:

Post a Comment